At NIDC, Inc., quality means more than quality castings – it means continuous improvement in everything we do. Utilizing multi-function project teams, we guide your project from quoting and Advanced Quality Planning, through tool design, construction and run-off to pre-production samples and Start of Production. We have a fully equipped, around the clock Quality Assurance department with trained auditors to ensure conformance to individualized part quality plans and trained production employees, who take pride in every part that leaves our dock. In addition, we have continuous improvement teams focused on moving NIDC to the front of our industry.
Our Quality Assurance department has a wide array of auditing resources and systems in place to ensure that each project we do complies with your specifications.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- Individual part quality plans based on key characteristics
- Production Part Approval Process utilized for each new part or part revision
- First shot – In process – Last shot inspection system
- CMM capabilities
- Real time X-Ray capabilities
- Process capability studies with supporting software to identify CpK values
- Surface finish profilometer
- Variable and/or attribute gauging for each project